The BLACK + DECKER 16V MAX Lithium FLEX™ Vac with floor head is my friend. My husband calls it my new toy. The kids tease me and say I need a holster for my belt. I’m using this hand held vacuum several times a day. It’s me versus the drywall dust and I’m determined to win.
Here’s what I love about the BLACK + DECKER 16V MAX Lithium FLEX™ Vac with floor head:
- It’s light weight. No really, it is very light and easy to carry and maneuver. I even climbed up high with it and can get in places that I’d NEVER reach with an ordinary vac.
- There are several handy little extensions and tools for those hard to reach places. There was so much drywall dust under my bed and above the kitchen cabinets (see pictures) but I had no problem getting to those hard to reach spots!
- The battery lasts! I use it on and off all day without charging it and its good to go each time I grab it for a quick sweep. That’s the benefit of the lithium battery, it lasts. When the battery loses its charge, you lose the suction. I’m at war with drywall dust, I can’t be losing suction.
- We have allergies and asthma in my home so having a hand held vacuum that has a strong filter system counts. What’s the point of sucking it up for the debris to only escape? This hand held has a 3 stage filtration system and it’s a breeze to empty and clean.
- It’s small. Currently I have the vac charging on the laundry room floor but I plan to mount this in the garage for quick car clean up in the future. It’s so portable and easy to use! I’m even thinking of buying one for our camper!
- Oh yeah, the car! I love this baby for the car because I can just grab it and sweep up those goldfish crackers in just seconds. No heavy vacuum to worry about. Keeping your car clean is all about the organization and this vac helps!
For under $100 you can’t go wrong with the BLACK+DECKER BDH1620FLFH MAX Lithium Flex Vacuum with Stick Vacuum Floor Head. With all the renovation I have going on in my home, trust me when I say this is worth every penny and then some! Granted, I was sent this product for review but if it didn’t work and help me win my drywall dust battle – I’d be telling you all about it!