To comply with the FTC and be fully transparent I make money from this blog. I blog because I like sharing my journey of going green and being healthier. I’m slightly obsessed with Twitter and social media in general and figure I might as well make money if I’m online all the time. I do work as a full-time consultant for the Shaklee corporation. My opinions are my own and do not directly reflect the opinions of Shaklee or others I’m directly affiliated with.
I am sent products to review, I sell ad space, I work with companies, I am an affiliate of companies and get paid for consulting. Sometimes I get sponsored to attend trips and go places but not very often. Here is how you will know if money or free stuff is involved or I if I’ve been sent some product to review or flew across country and left my family for a few days:
1. I tell you in my post.
2. The post is categorized sponsored.
Below are lists of my current or past clients, and companies that I’ve worked with:
- Target Influencer Network for the #c9atTarget campaign
- Horizon Milk and BlogFrog Community Leader
- Verizon #Midwest Mom
- Full time consultant for Shaklee as their social media manager, blogger relations.
- Shaklee Independent Distributor
- Guest post and work with Baby Center and Momformation.
- My Mommy is a Blogger
- One in a Million Acts of Green ambassador working with Rockfish Interactive on a paid campaign for Cisco. All posts and details are disclosed and I am compensated for my time but my opinions are my own.
- Healthy Child Healthy World parent ambassador and I am not paid or compensated.
- Earth Mama Angel Baby is a company I work for doing their social media, traditional P.R. and private consultation.
- In the past I was with the 3 Green Angels in a joint partnership I have and we work with many companies such as Earth Mama Angels Baby, Kid Basix and , currently. We do have a partnership to work with BlogHer to host the official “green party” in NYC.
- ecoStore USA is a company I have worked with since February 2010. I consult with them on a monthly basis and have basically done all of their social media, including this .
- Rockfish Interactive are two companies I work with on social media campaigns and promotion. I am officially considered a White Cloud Mom and promote and endorse White Cloud Green Earth. I am compensated for my time and do travel for and with the companies on occasion. and
- Green Irene was a client of mine that I helped with social media, blogging and a blog tour.
- Natural Pod was a client of mine that I helped with social media, blogging and a blog tour.
- Luna Pads is a wonderful company and I’ve worked on two successful blog tours creating brand buzz for their company and promoting eco-friendly periods!
- 3 Green Angels is a new partnership and we have a list of clients that we’ve worked with: Earth Mama Angel Baby, Natural Pod, Dr. Greene, Laundry Tree, Art of Every Day Living, Wendy Comics and more to come. The Angels are Jennifer Taggart and Alicia Voorhies.
- Ford flew me to the North American Auto Show in 2009 for live blogging and tweeting.
- Europro flew me to NYC paying for travel and accommodations (only) in September 2009.
- Kijiji and eBay paid for my travel and accommodations to fly to San Jose for a junket in March 2010. I am officially an eBay Classifieds Ambassador and I am compensated for my time.
- Stonyfield Farms was a sponsor of mine for BlogHer 2009
- The Soft Landing was a sponsor of mind for BlogHer 2009.
- is a company I have been affiliated with since 2007. I am a Shaklee Distributor and personally use the products. I am not actively selling the products or building a business at this time. I have privately consulted with Shaklee the corporation.
- This site is owned and operated by SLP Connections, LLC. Sommer Poquette is not a doctor, lawyer or counselor. Everything is based on the opinion of the author and if a product or company is featured it is because the author uses the product, has bought the product and wants to share the product with the readers of this blog.
- SLP Connections, LLC accepts no accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or harm inferred or implied, that may be caused by products featured, reviewed, advertised, or written about on the personal blog, www.greenandcleanmom.org.
- Nothing at www.greenandcleanmom.org is to be taken as fact or be absolute. A blog is always in transition and what is published at www.greenandcleanmom.org may not be accurate over time so please take the time to check all dates, sources and information.
- External links have their own policies and SLP Connections, LLC takes no responsibility for external links for those linking to www.greenandcleanmom.org .
- SLP Connections, LLC also recognizes that www.greenandcleanmom.org could and can be read in other countries.
- SLP Connections, LLC is not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country or origin.
- Images used at www.greenandcleanmom.org are those from companies or products represented, purchased from istock.com, depositphotos.com and are owned by SLP Connections, LLC and have copyrighted credit when necessary. No republishing of images or photos at www.greenandcleanmom.org may be used without permission.
- Commenting at www.greenandcleanmom.org is your right but SLP Connections, LLC will moderate comments and will not be held responsible for what others say. Comments are public and can be deleted by the moderator when deemed necessary.
- Any files or downloadable material that is provided as a service is complimentary but to be downloaded at the risk of the reader. SLP Connections, LLC is not responsible for damages or harms to someone else’s blog, site or computer.
- Views and opinions expressed on this blog belong purely to Sommer Poquette and her guest authors. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.