To comply with the FTC and be fully transparent I make money from this blog My opinions, thoughts and experiences are my own and do not reflect those of my current or past clients.
I am sent products to review, I sell ad space, I work with companies, I am an affiliate of companies and sometimes I am paid for consulting. Sometimes I am sponsored to attend trips and go places on press trips. Here is how you will know if money or free stuff is involved or if I’ve been sent some product to review or flew across country and left my family for a few days:
- I tell you in my post.
- The post is categorized sponsored.
Below are lists of my current or past clients, and companies that I’ve worked with and my affiliates:
- Currently I am a social media consultant for Grandpa Shorter’s Gifts.
- I work full-time as the marketing Manager for Fresh Baby
- Currently I am a subject matter expert writer (SME) for Stone Temple Consultingand I create content for clients of theirs such as, Home Depot.
- Current eBay Parent Ambassador – project based
- Current Healthy Child Healthy World Ambassador
- Current NOW Foods #NOWWellness Ambassador – monthly and quarterly projects
- Currently I am a StonyField Farm YoGetters Ambassador – monthly projects
- Current National Geographic Kids Insider – monthly projects
- Previously, I spent 3 years as a full-time social media consultant for the Shaklee Corporation working on social media strategy, blogger outreach and communication and more! I commuted from Michigan to California on a regular basis and handled their blogger strategy, campaign launches and management as well as speaking at 4 of their global conferences to upward of 5,000 people.
- Past Sears Ambassador – project based
- Past Rayovac Ambassador-monthly
- I am a Shaklee Independent Distributor but I am NOT ACTIVE
- I was a K12.com employee and teacher for Michigan Virtual Charter Academy for one year.
- Past Target Influencer Network for the #c9atTarget campaign
- Verizon #Midwest Mom
- Guest post and work withBaby Center and Momformation.
- My Mommy is a Bloggerchildren’s book author
- One in a Million Acts of Green ambassador working with Rockfish Interactive on a paid campaign for Cisco. All posts and details are disclosed and I am compensated for my time but my opinions are my own.
- Healthy Child Healthy World parent ambassadorand I am not paid or compensated.
- Earth Mama Angel Babyis a company I work for doing their social media, traditional P.R. and private consultation.
- In the past, I was with the 3 Green Angelsin a joint partnership I have and we work with many companies such as Earth Mama Angels Baby, Kid Basix and Zoe B Organics, currently. We do have a partnership to work with BlogHer to host the official “green party” in NYC.
- Past social media consultant for ecoStore USA
- Past White Cloud Green Earth Ambassador working with Rockfish Interactive
- Green Irenewas a client of mine that I helped with social media, blogging and a blog tour.
- Natural Podwas a client of mine that I helped with social media, blogging and a blog tour.
- Luna Padsis a wonderful company and I’ve worked on two successful blog tours creating brand buzz for their company and promoting eco-friendly periods!
- 3 Green Angelsis a new partnership and we have a list of clients that we’ve worked with: Earth Mama Angel Baby, Natural Pod, Dr. Greene, Laundry Tree, Art of Every Day Living, Wendy Comics and more to come. The Angels are Jennifer Taggart and Alicia Voorhies.
- Fordflew me to the North American Auto Show in 2009 for live blogging and tweeting.
- Europroflew me to NYC paying for travel and accommodations (only) in September 2009.
- Kijijiand eBay paid for my travel and accommodations to fly to San Jose for a junket in March 2010. I am officially an eBay Classifieds Ambassador and I am compensated for my time.
- Stonyfield Farmswas a sponsor of mine for BlogHer 2009
- The Soft Landingwas a sponsor of mind for BlogHer 2009.
- This site is owned and operated by SLP Connections, LLC. Sommer Poquette is not a doctor, lawyer or counselor. Everything is based on the opinion of the author and if a product or company is featured, it is because the author uses the product, likes the products, and or has bought the product and wants to share the product with the readers of this blog.
- SLP Connections, LLC accepts accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or harm inferred or implied, that may be caused by products featured, reviewed, advertised, or written about on the personal blog, greenandcleanmom.org and suggests all readers review information, do research and make their own decisions.
- Nothing at greenandcleanmom.orgis to be taken as fact or be absolute. A blog is always in transition and what is published at www.greenandcleanmom.org may not be accurate over time so please take the time to check all dates, sources and information.
- External links have their own policies and SLP Connections, LLC takes no responsibility for external links for those linking to greenandcleanmom.org.
- SLP Connections, LLC also recognizes that greenandcleanmom.orgcould and can be read in other countries.
- SLP Connections, LLC is not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country or origin.
- Images used at greenandcleanmom.orgare those from companies or products represented, purchased from istock.com, depositphotos.com, are owned by SLP Connections, LLC, and have copyrighted credit when necessary. No republishing of images or photos at www.greenandcleanmom.org may be used without permission.
- Commenting at greenandcleanmom.org is your right but SLP Connections, LLC will moderate comments and will not be held responsible for what others say. Comments are public and can be deleted by the moderator when deemed necessary.
- Any files or downloadable material that is provided as a service is complimentary but to be downloaded at the risk of the reader. SLP Connections, LLC is not responsible for damages or harms to someone else’s blog, site or computer.
- Views and opinions expressed on this blog belong purely to Sommer Poquette and her guest authors. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.