Driving to church this weekend, I heard the children talk about Easter and how early it was this year. Which had me thinking about Easter baskets and how little time I have to prepare this year. I like to begin making Easter baskets several weeks before Easter. I’m a planner and I like to have my gifts be thoughtful and not rushed. Which lead me to do some research and stock my Amazon.com cart. I often shop local for many little things but I am a fan of Amazon and use my Prime membership often. It saves me time because I can easily just shop from my phone.
If you’re looking for adorable and eco-friendly Easter gift ideas, you’re in luck. I have done some shopping and here are some of my favorites, all on Amazon.com. They combine science, fun, being green with some organic candy for a treat!
- Dunecraft Organic Veggies Science Kit
- Eco Friendly Easter Eggs, made from 100% renewable content and are fully compostable after use
- Eco-Eggs Coloring Kit
- Eco Friendly Easter basket grass, made from 100% recycled paper
- Liva Girl Personalized Burlap Bunny Basket Bag
- Surf Sweets Organic Jelly Beans
- Justin’s Peanut Butter Cups (Warning, these are very addicting and SO good!)
- Weird but True 7: 300 Outrageous Facts
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm, Superfruit Blister, 0.15 oz, 4 Count
- 4M Potato Clock