The end of the school year is around the corner and this means teacher’s gifts. If you hold out on giving these gifts, that is cool. No judgement here. I, however, like to give teacher gifts at the end of the school year. Something the teacher can use something homemade (if possible) and something that will help them remember my child. As a past teacher, I have gifts from my preschool students that still make me think of them.
If this is a project that interests you, here’s what you need to do.
- Any small potholder
- Sewing pins
- Sewing machine
How to Directions:
- Fold your potholder in half; if one side is longer fold it in half width wise
- Pin the bottom and open side together like so, leaving the top open
- Change the thread in your sewing machine to match your potholder color
- Sew the bottom and open side together over your pins
- Once your potholder is sewn together, remove the pins
- Now just slide yourglassesin this cute protective case and your good to go