Home renovation can be exciting but in my experience is also means drywall dust. Drywall dust means vacuuming, sweeping and dusting. Repeat daily for the rest of your life! Slight exaggeration but that is how I feel right now. Luckily, I was sent a Luma Comfort AP400W Air Purifier and boy what a difference it has made. We actually need more than one of these babies! Here’s what I’ve loved so far and why I’m so glad we have this during our home renovation and fight against the drywall dust!
- It is sleek to look at and not ugly like some I’ve seen.
- The Luma Comfort is light and easy to move from room-to-room.
- There’s a HEPA and VOC filter to help eliminate the dust, bacteria and mold particles. According the website it removes 99% of harmful air particles. With asthmatics and allergies in our home this is perfect for us!
- There are 3 different settings and the lowest fan setting is so quiet we can watch television with it on.
- There is a light that comes on and tells us to change the filter! I love this!
- We’ve actually noticed a difference with how the room smells. With drywall and paint there is an odor but the Luma Comfort our home smells better through the renovation.
If you’re looking for an affordable air purifier for your home, I highly suggest giving this one a try. So far we love it and I’m so thankful to have it during our battle with this drywall dust! Watch my video for more information and to see the Luma Comfort in action!