Let me introduce you to my new friends, Rebel Green.
A company that is Women Owned, founded by two mothers that believe in more than just eating well and exercising, when it comes to living healthy and happy. Two mothers who want to avoid nasty pesticides on foods and that know that washing your clothing does not have to mean washing them in a pool of chemicals, which effects the environment and a person’s skin.
- USDA certified Organic Fresh Laundry detergent. Look at Rebel Green’s ingredients and compare them to the ingredients in the green laundry detergent you’re using.
- No synthetic fragrances.
- Similar price point per load as most conventional synthetic laundry detergents.
- Laundry detergent works just as well as conventional products.
- Priced below other natural household cleaners.
- Bottles are comprised of 25% recycled plastic
- They have an Eco-Seal Certification
- Meet the Whole Foods Market’s acceptability Standard
I discovered the company at some store when I was traveling and I bought the Lavender and Grapefruit dish soap, two of my favorite scents. I loved the packaging, ingredients and the scents lured me in.
When Rebel Green contacted me and asked if I wanted to try a few of their products, I said yes. I loved their dish soap, so why not try their other products and share them with you. (KEEP READING…GIVEAWAY!) With this being said, I have been busy doing laundry (what is new) and giving their fruit and veggie wash a whirl.
Here is my feedback on the products/company, based on what I have used so far:
- They smell wonderful and nothing is overpowering, they are subtle and lovely.
- I use the Good Sports Wash for my husband’s heavy duty, greasy clothing and it is doing the trick! YAY!
- I did not “test” the produce/veggie wash to see if it removed more dirt/stuff then just water or vinegar but I did use it and it gave me peace of mind, based on Rebel Green’s own strawberry test. Watch the demo of the product here.
- I love that the company makes their products in the USA and in the Midwest. I’m a Midwest girl!
- I dig the use of essential oils.
- I love that the products are biodegradable.
- My daughter has allergies and so I big fluffy heart that they are approved for sensitive skin. YES!
RebelGreen.Com $50 Gift Certificate Giveaway
Enter to win a $50 RebelGreen.com gift certificate to try all the Rebel Green Products you have been dying to try. It is easy and I’ve provided multiple ways to enter. The giveaway officially ends on March 10, 2017. Hurry…it is a limited time giveaway!