My kids love yogurt and they love most of all Stonyfield ®YoKids Smoothies ! As a mom I’m picky and here is why I love them:
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Made with Organic Fruits and Veggies
- Each yogurt contains 1/3 of a child’s recommended daily serving of calcium (perfect for my daughter)
- No artificial sweetners or colors
- Easy for when we are on the go
I was thrilled when Stonyfield® sent me coupons to review their product and take the smoothies on the go because a) we are always on the go and b) I knew my kids already loved the product because I buy them weekly! Check out my recent video review where I talk about how much I love the Stonyfield® Smoothies and how they help me on those busy days where the kids have to be in the car while I run errands! A perfect healthier after school snack option! They are a great option for when you’re on the MOO-ve! Oh and for great tips, news and coupons check out the YoKids Facebook Page!
- Coupons for (4) FREE 6-packs of YoKids Smoothies
- 1) deck of “52 Fun Things to do in the Car” card
1) Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and 2) Leave me a comment on my Stonyfield® YoKids review either here on the blog or on YouTube telling me where you would take YoKids Smoothies on the MOO-ve (running errands, to the park, on a camping trips, etc.).
Sweepstakes officially ends Sweepstakes ends 4.29.13 at 12pm EST and one lucky winner who has subscribed to my YouTube channel and left a comment on my StonyField® Smoothie Review Video will randomly be selected and announced in the comment section under the review and here at this post! The winner must be a U.S. resident 18 years or older and will have 7 days to contact me or a new winner will be announced. StonyField ®is the sponsor of this sweepstakes and fulfills the prize, SLP Connections, LLC will not be held responsible for prizes not fulfilled by StonyField® Farms.