What do you CRAVE this summer? More time at the beach or a maybe an extended family camping trip. How about adventure or a new hobby like paddle boarding or yoga in the park? What is it that you NEED this summer for yourself that will make you happy?
The summer months are BUSY. Weekend invitations to BBQ’s, late night softball games, weddings, graduation parties, baby showers, summer camp schedules and work – yes, work to pay for it all. The summer is gone before you know it. For me, this is tough because I am not a huge fan of the cold winter, which happens too quickly here in Northern Michigan. Meaning, I NEED to make the most of the summer and soak in as much warm weather and sunshine as possible It needs to last me a very long Midwest winter!
- The inland lakes for boating, swimming and fishing
- The beaches for hunting for Petoskey stones and watching my children splash in Lake Michigan
- The wineries for kicking back and enjoying some vino with good friends
- The campgrounds for letting my children be young free and have sticky marshmallow faces and dirty feet at bedtime (they will live)
- The small town shops and restaurants to appreciate the small business owners that strive to make our small town so unique and special
- The parks for lunchtime where I can enjoy a delicious Omega-3 Protein Salad and a good book, to recharge
- Local ice cream shops because I deserve to treat myself, once in a while
- The local nature preserves for hiking
- The bike trails for family bike rides
I’m guilty of not stopping to smell the roses. This summer, I’m going to soak it all in, smell the roses and every other flower put before my nose. I’m going to satisfy my need for making the summer last all year long, even if it’s just a memory that carries me through a long, cold and snowy Midwestern winter day.
Tell me your #SummerCravings for a chance to win this adorable prAna Garland Top (color and size of your choice), which is perfect for any summer adventure. I can where mine camping, wine tasting, shopping, on a bike ride, hiking or out on the boat. It’s soft, versatile and best of all lightweight and made from a blend of recycled materials and organic cotton.
To enter you must be 18 years and older. U.S. residents only.
Just leave telling me what your summer craving is and you are entered to win. For an EXTRA entry, leave an additional comment with your favorite Stonyfield Yogurt. The yogurt is perfect to pack for a summer boat ride, picnic, and hike or to throw in a cooler for a day at the beach!
The giveaway has officially ended! The winner has been contacted!
One lucky winner will randomly be drawn on June 17, 2016 at 12pm EST.
Disclaimer: I’m a Stonyfield Yo-Getter blogger and I was sent free product to review and share my thoughts and opinions on. I am compensated for my time. All thoughts and opinions are my own.