Like most mom’s I’m always on the lookout for healthy snack food. My kids like to snack but so do I. Don’t we all? Finding healthy snack food that’s easy to grab on the go isn’t always easy. Of course, the best snack food is fresh vegetables and fruit! This is why I’m always chopping up vegetables, slicing strawberries and cleaning fruit. To go with delicious cut up fruits, vegetables and homemade hummus would be some Way Better Snack by Simply Sprouted®. Let me first tell you about these yummy chips that are great for dipping and for eating alone.
- The brand is part of the non-GMO project and they’ve verified. What a relief if you’re looking for non-GMO snack foods.
- The ingredients are unprocessed according to the company.
- They use simple ingredients such as: flax seeds, sprouted chia seeds, pure sea salt, organic sprouted brown rice flour and safflower oil, just to name a few.
- There are a variety of flavors so if you like it spicy the Simply Spicy Sirracha is for you! From mustard and onion flavor to sweet chili and sweet potato the variety is endless for everyone’s taste buds.
- The snack chips are certified Gluten-Free.
- They’re made in the USA.
Okay, so that’s just a little bit about the chips but how do they taste? How do I like them and do the kids like them? All important questions because really this is important because you don’t want to eat something that tastes like cardboard just because it’s gluten-free and a non-GMO snack. At least I like my healthier snacks to be tasty. Let me tell you these are tasty and I’m in love with dipping them in homemade salsa and hummus. OMG! My favorite Way Better Snack chip is the Simply Spicy Sriracha Tortilla Chip. So give them a try and remember to stop by and tell me which your favorite flavor is and say hello to them on Facebook if you get a chance too!