Happy February! Only two more weeks until Valentine’s Day and the kids have already started bringing home their class lists for cards and talking about their classroom party. I used to love Valentine’s as a child, until I hit my teen years. Before that, I loved the classroom snacks, making cards for all my friends and getting a box of chocolate from my parents. Today, I like to make crafts with the kids and give them little gifts from mom and dad to say, I love you. Plus, Valentine’s is extra special in my home because it’s my husband’s birthday.
If you’re like me and you enjoy making Valentine’s Day snacks and treats for your family and friends, check out these healthy Valentine’s Day recipes. From chocolate covered strawberries to healthy red velvet pancakes, you’ll find something you’re family will enjoy this Valentine’s Day. And if you have a healthy recipe or treat idea, leave me a comment. The more ideas the better! Oh, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter for my free eBook on healthy gourmet salad recipes!
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes from Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Paleo Chocolate Raspberry Truffle from The Big Man’s World
- Healthy Red Velvet Pancakes from Fitness Food Diva
- Healthy Raspberry Curd Hearts from The KetoDiet Blog
- Healthy Hearts Day Parfait from Posh Little Diva
- Walnut Goji Berry Truffles from Sweet Potato Soul
- Black Bean Chocolate Cakes from The Healthy Maven
- Healthy Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Live and Diet
- Superfood Chocolate Candy (Vegan, Paleo) from The Everyday Maven
- Dark Chocolate Shortbread Hearts from For the Love of
- Chocolate Heart Cookies from Allyson Kramer (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Tart Cherry Fudge Thumbprint Cookies from Running to the Kitchen
- Heart Shaped Sugar Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free) From Pure Ella
- Four Ingredient Valentine’s Healthy Coconut Butter Fudge from The Sweet Tooth Life
- Velvety Smooth Pink Cream Cake (Dairy Free) from Purely Twins
- Skinny Mini White Chocolate Cheesecakes (Gluten Free & Low Fat) from Food, Faith Fitness
- Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse from Craving Greens
- Strawberry Milkshake Fudge (Raw, Vegan) from Wallflower Girl
- 4 Ingredient Skinny Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Strawberry Yogurt Hearts from Bespangled
- Whole Wheat Valentine Sandwich Cookies from Eating Richly
- Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait from Jeannett’s Healthy Living
Have a Happy Valentine’s Day! Remember to share your healthy recipe links and ideas in the comment section below or even on Facebook. I’d love to give them a try!
Why not? Great tips for free!