I have not been to a baby shower in a long time but this October I have one and I am SO excited. I love baby stuff. It’s so cute and small. The excitement, joy and anticipation is contagious when you’re at a baby shower. Everyone is reminiscing, asking the mama to be questions about how she is feeling, the name she has picked and what it was like when they were expecting. Besides the shower games, what is not to love about a baby shower?
I am already shopping and stocking up on adorable little gifts for the baby and mom. If you are on the hunt for a baby shower gift, here are my top picks. If you are the mom to be, create your baby registry with the Land of Nod.
- Letters to My Baby: A place to store all of those sweet letters to your little one throughout the years. I wish I would have this. Such a unique and thoughtful baby shower gift that mom will use for years!
2. Happy Mat: When baby starts to eat solids, mama will appreciate this gift. The mat sticks to the high chair, preventing baby from throwing it dishes onto the floor. A lifesaver!
3. Chewbeads Baby Silicone Links: Baby and mom will appreciate this gift when teething time rolls around. These are perfect for the diaper bag!
4. Wearable Blanket: This was a favorite of mine when I had my little ones. I loved how they stayed warm and covered all-night long and I didn’t have to worry about them becoming tangled up in a blanket.
5. Spot the Giraffe Growth Chart: I love Giraffe’s, which is why I’d love this gift. I just think it is sweet and simple for any baby nursery.