I love cooking with different oils. I use them for sauteing, making salad dressing, muffins, cakes, breads, dips and so much more. Growing up I only remember my grandmother using vegetable oil. Now I use a wide variety of oils and love the flavor differences, some more subtle than others. One of my favorite cooking oils is avocado oil. It is so versatile because the flavor is rich, buttery and smooth.
6 Ways to Use Avocado Cooking Oil
- Use it in any baking recipe to replace vegetable oil
- Make your own avocado oil mayonnaise
- Drizzle over vegetables, sprinkle with sea salt and pan roast or grill (to die for)
- For dipping French bread with aged balsamic vinegar
- Make pesto sauce with avocado oil instead of olive oil
- Drizzle over a salad with balsamic vinegar and fresh squeezed lemon juice and a dash of salt
Try an assortment of natural, healthy and favorable oils from my friends at Now Foods. As a Now Foods Ambassador, I am compensated for my time.
What is your favorite oil to cook with? Share in the comments or if you have a recipe that includes avocado oil, I’d love to know!
What do you have to lose?
10 years of my best, healthy eating tips in one document, just because I love you. Just sign up and BAM, you can instantly download all 11 pages. It is good stuff, I promise.