Giveaway has ended! Congrats to comment number 42!
The BPA and plastic issue…it’s too much. The information is right in front of our faces and we still have a ruling from the FDA backing it, despite the . The Smart Mama just wrote a post all about the FDA and whether science and the facts are for sale. Eye brow raising and disturbing. Locally, the big-boxed stores are not doing a very good job at carrying products that are BPA free and that’s disappointing. Smaller stores are carrying the more expensive stainless steel sippy cups but really, shouldn’t it be easier to get safe products for our children?
I first began by purchasing a BPA free sampler pack from The Soft Landing. I didn’t know which sippy cup my daughter would like, which one I would like and where to buy them. Thank goodness there is a company out there that is advocating for parents, doing the research and talking to the companies and demanding safer options. That company…The Soft Landing. I’ve been a fan of , her blog and her company since she launched her site and started her journey (some of which I’m sure has been uphill).
The Soft Landing has just gone through a little makeover and improved, tweaked, upgraded and spiffed up (an already sweet site) their home page. To help spread the message about The Soft Landing and to let parents know where they can find the safest products on the web for their little one and for themselves, I’m going to have a huge giveaway, hosted by The Soft Landing to help them promote their cause. The winner will win:
Dr. Brown’s Glass Bottle and Siliskin Cover Prize and to sweeten the pot, Green and Clean Mom will also throw in a $35 Gift Card to The Soft Landing. That’s a $79 prize value and a whole lot of safe BPA free products! Yee-haw!
Here’s how to enter the giveaway and the more you do the more chances you have to win! For every item below that you do, you must leave a separate comment. If you do five things you leave five comments. Simple.
1. Blog about The Soft Landing linking back to this contest, I’ll give stumbles to every post out there that does this!
2. Grab a badge to help promote The Soft Landing and put it on your blog. Let me know the link of you blog so I can check it out and give your site a stumble! Click here for the badge URL or here for the badge HTML to insert into your post.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and @greenmom!
4. Visit The Soft Landing and tell me your favorite item.
5. Have you bought something from The Soft Landing? Tell me what you bought.
6. Stumble, Digg or link or blog about this at a, social networking site, club, etc.
8. Subscribe to The Soft Landing by clicking right HERE.
9. Join The Soft Landings Facebook Page by clicking HERE.
10. Email 5 people about this giveaway and The Soft Landing.
Ten different ways to enter this giveaway so there’s no excuse not to enter. Do them all or just one but there are lots of ways to enter! One winner will be randomly drawn on November 1, 2008. See Green and Clean Mom official rules.
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2008-11-02 15:50:04 UTC
Why not? Great tips for free!