Summer is around the corner and this means three things.
- I will waste my breath saying, take off your shoes, wipe your feet in the garage and wipe the dog’s paws. There will be dirt tracked in and lots of it. Probably black dirt from the garden too.
- Family will be coming to town because the weather is nice and everyone wants to enjoy camping, bonfires and boating.
- I will spend a lot of time dancing with my vacuum. It’s inevitable.
To keep my wits about me I have to clean daily. It is the only way to keep on top of things and not be embarrassed when company comes. I could wig out, and scream like a banshee every time the floors gets dirty or I see black dirt on the on my white carpet and tile. (Admittedly, I sometimes do scream like a banshee.) Instead, I just accept it will happen and rely on my vacuum to get me through the rough times.
Which is why, I’m thrilled to share with you my new friend, the BISSELL PowerForce Helix Bagless Upright vacuum. This baby is sucking up dirt, dust and lots of dog hair (it is shedding season for my Great Dane) left and right. Today I vacuumed twice because my daughter wore her gardening boots into the house. I could have gotten mad but instead I just plugged in my new best friend the PowerForce Helix and in seconds, the black dirt was gone. Poof!
I’ll be honest, I’ve had a lot of vacuums in my lifetime as a housewife, mommy and puppy owner. I’ve cleaned up my fair share of crumbs and dirt over the years. Which I think makes me qualified to share with you what I love about the BISSELL PowerForce Helix.
- First, I love that the BISSELL PowerForce Helix is powerful. There is no point in having a vacuum that does not work, regardless of what it costs. It has to have some power to suck up all the dirt. This baby has some power and with the Helix dirt separation system, it captures the dirt into the Easy Empty™ dirt cup and forces the large particles to the bottom of the cup, instead of the filter. This means, the filter will last longer and work more effectively.
- I can go from my hardwood floor, to carpet and then to my tile floor by adjusting a knob for bare floors or different carpet length. This is necessary in my home because I need to use one vacuum for all my floor surfaces.
- I can vacuum my entire upstairs (laundry room, kitchen and dining room, living room, hallway, two bathrooms and three bedrooms) without having to empty the Easy Empty™ dirt cup. The large capacity saves me time.
- The BISSELL PowerForce Helix is VERY lightweight. I can easily carry it up and down the stairs. In fact, my 9 year old helped me clean and she could carry it with no trouble at all.
- Finally yet importantly, I love how affordable the BISSELL PowerForce Helix is, it is under $50, a bargain. I’ve spent hundreds on vacuum cleaners that don’t work as well as this one or have bags that have to be ordered online for a pretty penny. Put the word affordable and clean into one sentence and I’m sold.
I’d love to make your life a little cleaner and give you a chance to win your very own BISSELL PowerForce Helix. Suck up the dirt, dust, dog hair and grime this summer and feel a little better when guests stop over for a bonfire or some vino on the deck. BISSELL is giving away FIVE vacuums and choosing the winners at random from several different blogs.
- To enter, just leave me a comment, telling me what tips you have for keeping your home tidy during the summer when the kids are home. How do you not lose your mind with the summertime messes and all of the sand and dirt?
- Winners will be contacted by BISSELL so good luck! I’d love to see one of my readers win!!
- Giveaway officially ends on May 16, 2016.
Why not? Great tips for free!