Taking care of my skin, especially as I age, is very important to me. When I was younger, I would use questionable products that had synethic ingredients, parabens, artificial colors and ingredients and who knows what else in them. I wanted whatever the company and product promised me. You know, even skin tone, no more wrinkles, no more blemishes and to look like I was a teen again. I know better now and well, my budget and priorities are different. Now I’m more selective and want to only buy products that work and that are good for me. When I wash my face, put lotions and make-up on my face, I want the products to be quality and to not have nasty chemical ingredients that are bad for me and for my skin. This isn’t always easy to find and knowing what companies to trust can also be a challenge. I’m not perfect but the older I get the harder I try.
Which is why, in honor of Earth Day, I want to introduce you to Juice Beauty. A west coast company that I believe walks-the walks and talks the talks. There’s so much I love about this company but let me highlight a few of my favorite things about Juice Beauty.
- They aim to source all of their ingredients from the west coast. That’s outstanding! I’m all about companies utilizing local ingredients from the United States.
- Most of the manufacturing is solar powered. How cool is that?
- Juice Beauty products are made with certified organic ingredients. Meaning no pesticides and chemicals soaking into your beautiful skin when you use Juice Beauty!
- Their products are all certified gluten free and PETA cruelty-free. No hurting bunnies!
- No nasty chemicals! Juice Beauty products are formulated without parabens, petroleum, pesticides, phthalates, sulfates, artificial dyes and silicones, among other things. Visit Juice Beauty to learn more about their eco-values.
These are just a few of the reasons I love the Juice Beauty products but you’re probably wondering, do the skin care products really work? Do they feel good and are they worth the money? It’s hard to know nowadays with so many products on the market. I get that. This is why I want to share with you my honest experience with the products. I’m not paid to tell you this. I did receive a few sample products and then ordered hundreds of dollars’ worth of products on my own. That’s how much I like the products.
View my actual Juice Beauty video review and highlight of some of the Juice Beauty Products I love.
What have I noticed since using Juice Beauty Products?
- My skin blemishes are cleared up. I had some blemishes on my chin and they’re gone.
- My skin has several dry patches, they’re gone. I live in the Midwest and we’ve had a dry winter. My skin is now hydrated and smooth.
- My skin complexion is smooth and in my opinion, when I look at my skin it looks brighter and healthier. And this is what matters, what I see when I look in the mirror. This is exactly why I racked up my credit card to buy more products. That’s a testament right there to how much I like the products. (Shhh! Don’t tell my husband!)
Which Juice Beauty Products Do I like BEST?
I like them all and my medicine cabinet is full of them now but my top three products that I don’t feel I can live without are.
Green Apple Brightening Eye Cream – As a busy mom, I can see the dark circles under my eyes and the lines. I love how the cream makes me feel, I see a difference when I look in the mirror and that’s all that matters. My eyes don’t seem so dark and puffy. My skin is sensitive and dry and this eye cream doesn’t irritate me but leaves the skin under and around my eyes hydrated.
Daily Essential Exfoliating Cleanser – My skin is dry and I’ve been using this each evening before bed and the enzymes are gentle, not irritating and they gently remove the dead dry skin. My face feels smooth and glowing after I use this exfoliating cleanser. Plus it smells amazing!
Daily Essentials Antioxidant Serum – I call this my magic drops. I just put a few drops of this serum on, rubbing it all over my face each morning and night after I wash my face. I’ve had some red patchy dry spots and they’re gone. My blemishes are gone and my face has an overall healthier look and feel. I’m wearing less make-up now that I use this serum. Like I said, it’s magic!
Making Every Day Earth Day
This giveaway has ended. The winner has been notified by email! Congratulations Kaitlin Mark!!
I love Juice Beauty so much; I’m hosting a special giveaway, in honor of Earth Day! One lucky winner will receive all three of my favorite Juice Beauty products, mentioned above. And, it’s super easy to enter. Simply fill out this form and you’re entered to win. As a bonus, you’ll become part of the Green and Clean Mom & Juice Beauty newsletter list. You can of course, unsubscribe at any time.
One lucky winner will randomly be drawn on April 20, 2015 at 12pm EST. You must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. resident and you may only enter once. By entering you agree to my terms and understand that you’re email address will be shared with the host if this giveaway, Juice Beauty.
Disclaimer: I was sent 3 Juice Beauty products but then I ordered hundreds of dollars worth of retail value product because I loved what I experienced. I am giving you my honest unpaid review of the Juice Beauty skin care products. If I ever experience anything negative or unsatisfactory, I will share this with you.
Why not? Great tips for free!