Making a healthy but quick breakfast for my family is important to me. I work full-time and have limited time in the morning to be baking and making gourmet omelets. Nonetheless, I want my children to have a hearty breakfast that fills them up, tastes good and is easy. Which is why, I’ve often turned to Van’s Foods for healthy but quick breakfast options.
With back-to-school season on the horizon, I’m excited to be partnering with Van’s Foods, to share an exciting giveaway to win a year’s worth of free waffles (52 coupons) and 3 signed cookbooks from celebrity nutritionist, Joy Bauer! The idea is that breakfast does not have to be stressful!
Van’s conducted a survey of 1,000 moms and asked them to describe their mornings. From the survey, Van’s found that while moms may forfeit “glam for fam,” serving wholesome breakfasts is one area they are not willing to compromise:
- 58 percent said they rush through their morning hair or makeup routines
- Nearly 40 percent admit to wearing pajamas to drive their kids to school
- 17 percent who apply makeup in the car.
- Nearly 70 percent of moms said they feel better about themselves when they serve a hot breakfast, and they count protein, whole grains and kid-friendliness as the lead factors for making good choices for their families.
If any of these resonates with you, enter this awesome giveaway! Serve your children something you’ll feel good about and still have time to do your make-up in the morning and get out the door in one piece! For example, you can make some delicious banana and honey minis or fall harvest fruit waffles.
Back to School Giveaway – Win a Year’s Worth of Waffles
- A year’s worth of free waffles (52 coupons)
- Three signed cookbooks from celebrity nutritionist and best-selling author Joy Bauer – “Slim & Scrumptious,” “From Junk Food to Joy Food” and “Food Cures.”
- Giveaway value – approx.: $275
- The giveaway officially ends on August 24, 2016.
This giveaway was facilitated by Van’s Foods. I was not compensated for this post but did receive free product samples and all opinions are my own. Image credit: Van’s Foods.