It’s no secret, I’m out of the baby stage. I won’t lie, my mind has wandered and I’ve thought about a wee little one again. Then it wanders back into reality. I’m sure you can relate. Luckily, I still have friends having babies and I get to see their little faces and sometimes hold them, which helps. I also get to put together baby shower gifts, which I love doing. Who doesn’t love creating pink, blue or yellow packages with fluffy soft blankets, pacifiers, teethers and amazing smelling baby soaps and lotions?
If you’re expecting or have friends that are having babies and baby showers and babies are on your brain, you’ll love these gift ideas. They’re my absolute favorite items to buy for mommies and babies. Hopefully you’ll agree and the bonus, they’re all on Amazon.com! If you’re a prime member, you’ll love the free shipping.
- Earth Mama Angel Baby – Everything and Anything! I seriously love this company and if you visit their website and read up on them, you’ll fall in love too. USDA certified organic, certified non-GMO and hospital recommended. I’ve had many friends swear by their Milkmaid tea and Booby Tubes. When my babies were in diapers and suffering from rashes, I loved, loved, and loved the Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm. This is on the top of my must give list because it made such a difference for my own children. The little something for baby kit is a great little bundle for a baby shower gift or to take to the new mama in the hospital.
- Fresh Baby – What isn’t to love about their line of baby products? Have you seen them? So cute and practical. The award winning baby food kit is a must get for any new mom. I promise, this will be a shower gift hit! If you’re looking for fillers for your baby shower gift, I highly recommend the So Easy First Teether (Mom will message you when baby is teething and thank you!), So Easy Silicone Snack Cup and Mama Pop Maker!
- Baltic Amber Teething Necklace – A gift that any mom will love and that will come in handy when the baby starts to teeth. This particular one comes with a certification of authenticity and is available in three different colors.
- 201 Organic Baby Purees Book – A mom can never have enough baby food recipes and I love the variety this book offers. It pairs perfectly with the Fresh Baby, baby food kit too!
- Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier – A carrier I swear by and used with both of my children and then shared the carrier with my sister who passed it on. It was our favorite! I now many moms love wraps and those are great too but I was a Baby Bjorn baby carrier fan.
Why not? Great tips for free!