The Digital Mom Handbook was written by two blogging pals of mine, Audrey McClelland and Colleen Padilla. If you meet these two in person you’ll see immediately they are as genuine as they come. Besides the fact that I’m featured on pages 114 and 115 the book gets two thumbs up from me for the following reasons:
- The authors are qualified. Both have successful blogs and online careers using social media. So they walk the walk and talk the talk!
- The book is not full of fluffy tales of making a million dollars. It is honest with tips that are helpful.
- There are golden nuggets of advice for all levels of bloggers that read the book.
- The stories and examples from other bloggers and online entrepreneurs are practical and real life.
- Video blogging is covered in the book and I think with more women using videos as their sole way of blogging or for video reviews this is a nice addition to the book.
Win a copy of the Digital Mom Handbook over at My Mommy is a Blogger – a nice addition to the book because now you can explain to your children what you do online! Here’s my video review of the book and as you can see I need to learn more about video blogging!
What do you have to lose?
10 years of my best, healthy eating tips in one document, just because I love you. Just sign up and BAM, you can instantly download all 11 pages. It is good stuff, I promise.