Tomorrow my daughter turns NINE. It’s hard to believe that I’ve been blogging since she was an infant. She’s one of the reasons I started blogging. I had a new born baby and a toddler. I cared about what I was spraying to clean with and how if it gave me a headache, it was surely impacting their little bodies and minds. I started to educate myself about healthy foods, cleaners and products for myself, my children, my family and my home. I simply took what I was learning and started sharing my thoughts, opinions, reviews, findings, recipes and journey with you.
I was a mom holding an infant and typing with one hand. Trying to reach others. Trying to not feel so lonely.
I had no plan.
I just typed, shared and connected.
Each year, I learned more and more. I turned my little blog into a business. I made many mistakes. I got lucky a time or two. I wanted to quit but I didn’t. I kept typing, sharing and connecting.
Nine years. That’s a long time. I’m still here. I’m still a mom and I’m still making some mistakes and learning. Through it all, I’m so grateful. I’m grateful you’ve found me. That you’re reading this today. And I hope, I really hope, you like what you see and read.
This year, I’ve had some content that has been very well received online. I hope you’ll agree. For 2015, here’s my top 25 blog posts and trust me, I’ll be adding more to this list for 2016. I’m still mothering this blog and making my little business churn. There’s no giving up. Enjoy and please, share your comments, feedbacks and thoughts with me.
- How to Make an All Natural Egg White Facial Mask
- How to Make a Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub
- How to Use Social Media for Your Direct Sales Business
- Eco-Friendly Bubble Time Fun
- 20 Healthy Muffin Recipes
- DIY Sleepy Time Spray for Kids
- Reuse those Crayola Markers
- Five Easy Camping Meals
- DIY Christmas Potpourri Recipe for Easy Holiday Gifts
- Non-Toxic Carpet Cleaning
- Natural Urine Odor Remover: Corn Starch and Vinegar
- Top 5 Websites for Healthy and Organic Recipes for Kids
- Canning and Freezing Potatoes
- ALDI is Not Your Average Grocery Store
- Anxiety over Clutter and Disorganization
- How to Get Rid of Dog Odor Naturally
- Homemade Fruit Roll-ups
- 10 Ways to Make Earth Day Everyday
- DIY Natural Dish Washer Detergent
- How to use Toothpaste to Hang Pictures Easily
- Natural Fertility and Detoxification Tips
- 20 Healthy Chocolate Cake Recipes
- Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
- Make Your Own Air Freshener
- DIY Epsom Salt Facial Scrub
Why not? Great tips for free!