One of the many, many things I enjoyed about Blissdom was not being handed stuff every two seconds by people who were sponsored by a company. I was sponsored by White Cloud to attend Blissdom but before this sponsorship happened I had already bought my ticket, was headed to Nashville to speak on Niche blogging and booked my room. White Cloud was clever and knew that the needed business cards and would be networking so they provided us with eco-friendly produced business cards with a coupon on the back for a free 4-pack of White Cloud Green Earth Toilet Paper, sold at Walmart stores.
If I met you at Blissdom and you scored one of these savvy business cards this is a reminder that the coupon has to be printed by March 6, 2010 and used by March 16, 2010. If you missed out on Blissdom but you’ve read my posts, felt annoyed or educated by my tweets and Facebook updates or maybe you just want to try White Cloud Green Earth – you are in luck!
1. Follow me on Twitter and throughout the week I will randomly direct message followers giving them their exclusive code to print out their coupon. If you are already following me consider tweeting about this giveaway. (RT @greenmom is giving away toilet paper – want some? http://tinyurl.com/ycmc65r)
2. Subscribe to Green and Clean Mom via Email for updates and I’ll randomly email subscribers with a special code to print out their exclusive money saving coupon.
3. Blog about White Cloud Green Earth and link back to this post.
4. Leave me a comment telling me why you want to try White Cloud Green Earth or why you love it!
5. Join theand start feeling motivated and inspired to go green!
Remember: There is a limited number but the chance to score a FREE 4-Pack of toilet paper and the entry and opportunity is so easy, why not subscribe, blog about it or give me a tweet? Want to do all five you will score some good Karma!
What do you have to lose?
10 years of my best, healthy eating tips in one document, just because I love you. Just sign up and BAM, you can instantly download all 11 pages. It is good stuff, I promise.