To comply with the FTC and be fully transparent I make money from this blog My opinions, thoughts and experiences are my own and do not reflect those of my current or past clients.
I am sent products to review, I sell ad space, I work with companies, I am an affiliate with companies and sometimes I am paid for consulting. Sometimes I am sponsored to attend trips and go places on press trips. Here is how you will know if money or free stuff is involved or if I’ve been sent some product to review or flew across country and left my family for a few days:
- I tell you in my post.
- The post is categorized sponsored.
- This site is owned and operated by SLP Connections, LLC. Sommer Poquette is not a doctor, lawyer or counselor. Everything is based on the opinion of the author or guest authors and if a product or company is featured, it is because the author uses the product, likes the products, and or has bought the product and wants to share the product with the readers of this blog.
- SLP Connections, LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or harm inferred or implied, that may be caused by products featured, reviewed, advertised, or written about on the personal blog, greenandcleanmom.org and suggests all readers review information, do research, and make their own decisions.
- Nothing at greenandcleanmom.org is to be taken as fact or be absolute. A blog is always in transition and what is published at www.greenandcleanmom.org may not be accurate over time so please take the time to check all dates, sources and information.
- External links have their own policies and SLP Connections, LLC takes no responsibility for external links for those linking to greenandcleanmom.org.
- SLP Connections, LLC also recognizes that greenandcleanmom.org could and can be read in other countries.
- SLP Connections, LLC is not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country or origin.
- Images used at greenandcleanmom.org are those from companies or products represented, purchased from istock.com, depositphotos.com, are owned by SLP Connections, LLC, and have copyrighted credit when necessary. No republishing of images or photos at www.greenandcleanmom.org may be used without permission.
- Commenting at greenandcleanmom.org is your right but SLP Connections, LLC will moderate comments and will not be held responsible for what others say. Comments are public and can be deleted by the moderator when deemed necessary.
- Any files or downloadable material that is provided as a service is complimentary but to be downloaded at the risk of the reader. SLP Connections, LLC is not responsible for damages or harms to someone else’s blog, site or computer.
- Views and opinions expressed on this blog belong purely to Sommer Poquette and her guest authors. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.