Last Updated on
My kid’s love granola bars. They make for great snacks, on-the-go treats and even a quick and healthy breakfast. Today I’m sharing with you 21 healthy granola bar recipes. Now mind you, each person has their own opinion on what is healthy or not healthy. I promise you, you’ll find at least one recipe in this bunch that will meet your version or that you can adapt. In my home, we eat a lot of granola bars. With our evenings and weekends packed full of skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, kid’s after school activities and more… I need healthy and easy to pack snacks.
If you’re like me, you’ll enjoy these healthy granola bar recipes to add to your collection of DIY snacks. It’s always good to have some variety!
- Healthy Coconut Peanut Butter No Bake Granola Bars from Lushious Eats
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars from The Worktop
- Healthy No Bake Granola Bars from As Easy As Apple Pie
- Healthy No Bake Chocolate Chip Protein Granola Bars from The Healthy Maven
- Cherry Almond Granola Bars from Bake. Eat. Repeat.
- PB & J Oat Breakfast Bars from Hidden Ponies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars from Mrs. Penguin
- Banana Bread Granola Bars from The First Mess
- Nutty Granola Bars from Pies and Plots
- Sweet Potato Granola Bars from Teffy Perk
- Fig, Date and Almond Granola Bars from The Road to Less Cake
- Puffed Quinoa Granola Bars from Vegan Family Recipes
- Blueberry Greek Yogurt Granola Bars from Kitchen Sanctuary
- Chewy Blueberry Vanilla Granola Bars from Yes to Yum
- Apple Cinnamon Raisin Chewy Granola Bars from Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
- Chocolate Coconut Granola Bars from A Cookie Named Desire
- Healthy No Bake Caramel Pecan Granola Bars from The Big Man’s World
- Apricot Almond Granola Bars from Jessica Gavin
- Cashew and Chia Seed Granola Bars from Delightful Mom
- Cherry Pistachio Granola Bars from The Spiffy Cookie
- Cranberry Coconut Chocolate Chip Granola Bars from Eating Bird Food
Do you have a favorite granola bar recipe? Please feel free to share your link in the comment section below. The more the merrier on National Granola Bar Day!