My kids love granola bars. They make for great snacks, on-the-go treats, and even a quick and healthy breakfast. Today I’m sharing with you 21 healthy granola bar recipes. Now mind you, each person has their own opinion on what is healthy or not healthy. I promise you, you’ll find at least one recipe in this bunch that will meet your version or that you can adapt. In my home, we eat a lot of granola bars. With our evenings and weekends packed full of skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, kid’s after-school activities, and more… I need healthy and easy-to-pack snacks.
If you’re like me, you’ll enjoy these healthy granola bar recipes to add to your collection of DIY snacks. It’s always good to have some variety!
- Healthy Coconut Peanut Butter No Bake Granola Bars from Lushious Eats
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars from The Worktop
- Healthy No Bake Granola Bars from As Easy As Apple Pie
- Healthy No Bake Chocolate Chip Protein Granola Bars from The Healthy Maven
- Cherry Almond Granola Bars from Bake. Eat. Repeat.
- PB & J Oat Breakfast Bars from Hidden Ponies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars from Mrs. Penguin
- Banana Bread Granola Bars from The First Mess
- Nutty Granola Bars from Pies and Plots
- Sweet Potato Granola Bars from Teffy Perk
- Fig, Date and Almond Granola Bars from The Road to Less Cake
- Puffed Quinoa Granola Bars from Vegan Family Recipes
- Blueberry Greek Yogurt Granola Bars from Kitchen Sanctuary
- Chewy Blueberry Vanilla Granola Bars from Yes to Yum
- Apple Cinnamon Raisin Chewy Granola Bars from Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
- Chocolate Coconut Granola Bars from A Cookie Named Desire
- Healthy No Bake Caramel Pecan Granola Bars from The Big Man’s World
- Apricot Almond Granola Bars from Jessica Gavin
- Cashew and Chia Seed Granola Bars from Delightful Mom
- Cherry Pistachio Granola Bars from The Spiffy Cookie
- Cranberry Coconut Chocolate Chip Granola Bars from Eating Bird Food
Do you have a favorite granola bar recipe? Please feel free to share your link in the comment section below. The more the merrier on National Granola Bar Day!
5 thoughts on “21 Healthy Granola Bar Recipes”
Thanks for including my Nutty Granola Bars! I am addicted to homemade granola bars 🙂
You are welcome! Thanks for the great recipe!
Thanks for the great recipe! So yummy!
Thanks for including my recipe, much appreciated. Just a quick note, it’s Lushious Eats. 🙂
Hi Karen! Off to fix that! Sorry! Great recipe, I love your blog!