This year is the first year, I am not making a Christmas dinner (but I am bringing gifts). Instead, I am making appetizers to bring to my sister’s house and mother-in-law’s house. Appetizers are not my comfort zone. I am always the main course girl and everyone else brings appetizers. Instead of wondering what to make, I went to Pinterest and decided on a theme – cranberries. I love cranberries and making your own cranberry sauce is a breeze.
This Christmas Eve and Christmas day, I am making these mouthwatering recipes and if you are still planning your menu…check these recipes out!
- Cranberry Jalapeno Dip – I like things spicy and anyone that knows me knows I am a sucker for Jalapenos.
- Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce – I don’t usually use canned croissants but this recipe looked too good to resist. Of course, you could always make your own croissants.
- Spicy Cranberry Sauce Meatballs – I am certain this is an appetizer that everyone will eat up in a jiffy because who doesn’t like meatballs?
- Cranberry Lime White Wine Spritzer– Something light and sparkling but also colorful with the red and green. I’m especially looking forward Christmas day treat!
- Sparkling Cranberry Pineapple Punch– For the kids, I want to make something and I’m certain they’ll love this sparkling sweet punch.
Do you have a favorite holiday appetizer or cocktail you like to bring to parties? A cranberry themed recipe that you love-please share!