I worked 12 hours the other day. I was exhausted and starving when I got home. It would have been very easy to resort to fast food and woof a greasy burger. I wanted too but every time I make that choice because I am ravished, I regret my decision. My stomach was grumbling, I started to get a headache from not eating but I passed the fast-food joint and went home to a healthy Fresh Prep’d™ Wrap Buffalo-Style Ranch Kit from Ready Pac Foods. It was quick, healthy, 450 Calories, 20 grams of protein and so delicious. In fact, it was as though I had gotten take-out from my local deli. Spicy, crispy and fresh tasting – nothing was soggy or wilted.
You’re probably thinking I’m off my rocker, that it’s not possible to have affordable, healthy, easy, fresh and tasty. You might also be thinking that something pre-packaged cannot possibly be a good choice for the environment.
I thought the same things and was very skeptical but here is what I learned and why you should consider checking the Fresh Prep’d ™ Wrap Kits and Soup Kits from Ready Pac Foods, especially if you find yourself spending too much money eating out or struggle to find affordable, quick but healthy foods. I think this is most working moms. I either do not eat or eat out and neither is good for my wallet or waist.If you find yourself spending too much money eating out or struggle to find affordable, quick but healthy foods, these Fresh Prep’d ™ Kits are a lifesaver.Click To Tweet
Get the Scoop
- The plastic is BPA-Free
- The kits are only $4.99
- The soup kits are less than 250 calories
- The wrap kits are 470 calories or less
- Their snack trays, bowls, ingredient toppers, and shipping containers are 100% recyclable. Their salad bowls use 70% post-consumer PET plastic and are made in a plant that operates using 50% solar energy.
- The produce is preservative free and they use proprietary technologies that are all natural with no preservatives to the produce fresh.
- The company is based in the United States and has four processing facilities. Each facility is USDA Certified and QAI Organic-Certified.
- The company chooses quality ingredients that they aim to be as clean as possible – free of physical, chemical and biological contamination. To do this their food safety program spans their supply chain, production and distribution.
?Bacon & Garlic Caesar Wrap Kit – I am a fan of garlic and this wrap has the perfect garlic flavor – it was not too strong either!
?The Chicken Noodle Soup Kit– it tasted homemade. Tip: If you like thicker soups with less broth, add only one cup of water.
Wrap, Slurp, Save and Enjoy
- Learn More
- Where to Buy (Available from Amazon Fresh)
- Look for Savings on Ibotta.com
- Watch & Learn
- Be Social: Share with Ready Pac the flavors you want to try or leave a comment below!
Disclaimer: I have collaborated with Ready Pac Foods. I am compensated for my time. My opinions are my own and I only share products, companies and stories I believe in.