Last Updated on
1. Peel and cut your potatoes. I like to use red skin for variety sometimes!
2. Cut and peel vegetables such as carrots, onions and celery.
3. Use your favorite seasonings and mix with olive oil. I like to use sage, rosemary and basil.
4. Rub the seasoning mixed with olive oil all over the free range or organic chicken.
5. Place the chicken in the roasting pan and place your cut up potatoes and vegetables around the chicken.
6. Add 1/2 cup of water to your pan to help capture the juices or to make a gravy from.
7. Cover with lid and place in the oven at 375 degrees until the internal temperature registers at 165 degrees F and baste every 30 minutes. If you want the outside to be crispy take the lid off for the last hour.