It seems like I do a lot of entertaining in the summer. This means I’m always grilling, cooking or baking something to serve – which isn’t ideal for the waist, if you know what I mean. I do try to make healthy salads and dips to offset the chips, burgers and treats that seem to come with the company. One dip I like to make when serving cut up veggies is this healthy and super easy avocado dip. As you might know, I love avocado everything.
So here’s what you need:
- 1 large ripe avocado halved and seeded
- 2 tbsp. Ellyndale® Naturals Premium Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 C. plain Greek yogurt OR sour cream
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. dry minced onion
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or a blender and blend until creamy.
- Serve as a dip with your favorite vegetables or use as a salad dressing.
- Store in the fridge sealed for several days and shake or stir prior to serving.
*If you prefer the dip/dressing thinner add in a little more avocado oil into food processor.
What I love about this dip is not only is it easy to make and it tastes great but it can be used as a salad dressing too. What’s your favorite healthy dish to serve at a get together?
Disclaimer: I am a NOW Foods Ambassador, I am compensated for my time.
Don't Miss Out